Substituting the logo is the easiest and fastest way to customise a form for your website. How do you make your logo appear on a form? With the following 6 steps that take 3 minutes to complete.
1. Select a form from the list, where you want to change the logo:
2. Click Edit button to open the FormBuilder and edit the draft version of the form:
3. Select Design tab. IMG directory contains a file logo.png. Replace it on file with your logo.
4. The preview appears in the form of a new logo.
5. Save changes in FormBuilder
6. If everything is OK, publish the form:
and optionally add descriptions to the published form version:
You’re done! The form with a customised logo has just been published.