When a file needs to be added to a form, e.g.:
- a photo for a CV;
- a scanned, signed document like a PO or a contract;
- a screenshot in an error submission form;
use the “File upload” field and its extensive configuration options.
What can you do with the “File upload” field?
- change the “Add file” and “Delete” button labels;
- specify the maximum file size in kB and change the validation text when the limit is exceeded;
- specify allowed file types;
- specify allowed image file types and their minimum and maximum sizes;
- change the validation message in case the wrong image is added;
- specify allowed file types (Specified) and add any types;
- change the validation message in case the wrong file is added;
- display a friendly indication of the file size (in kB).
Apart from that, the field offers all the standard options available for fields added to an ActiveForms form.